The DMR-MARC Worldwide Network
Our network is an all-digital
group of over 200 MOTOTRBO DMR repeaters in 18 countries with over 3,500 users. We are all
operators many of whom are Motorola Solutions employees, Motorola
Service Station employees, dealers, system installers, and Motorola equipment aficionados.
All repeaters on our network are connected all the time. TRBO radios have great voice quality, great coverage, and extended battery life all in LESS THAN 1/3 the channel bandwidth of a traditional analog FM repeater with TWICE as many voice channels! Our mission is to offer you a scalable choice in connectivity: local, regional, national, and international. Isn't time you upgraded to digital radio's cutting edge?
New Repeaters on the network
- W4ALR Eustis, FL
- K4AUS Groveland, FL
- KJ4OVA Orlando, FL
- VR2TIG Hong Kong
- VA3RFT Ottawa, ON
- K1OX Concord, NH
- AE5DN Oklahoma City, OK
- KB4IZF Jasper, GA
- K4NRG Stuart, FL
- VE9DMR Moncton, NB
- DBØHKN Holzkirchen, Germany
- PI1AMF Amersfoort, Netherlands
- NN6J Hopland, CA
- NN6J Cazadero, CA
- VE3TOM Leamington, ON
- N2ZZ Aiken, SC
- HB9DC Lake Zurich, Switzerland
- KD9Q Tuscaloosa, AL (Univ. of Alabama)
- DMØHMB Hamburg, Germany
- GB7NS Caterham, England (South London)
- GB7HX Huddersfield, England
- IRØUGL Villacidro, Italy
- Read all about DMR in Great Britain in the November 2013 issue of RADCOM
- The Lonestar Network is now active! If you have a Texas MOTOTRBO repeater and are interested in joining the Lonestar Network which is connected to DMR-MARC and a statewide Texas network on slot 2, email Jim Hopper, W5EBQ.
- DMR-MARC needs your help! We're looking for additional curators for our Facebook site to help keep it current with good quality content related to the growth of DMR within amateur radio, plus the latest DMR-MARC news. Good writing skills and experience with blogging would be a definite asset. If interested, please message us via Facebook with your application now! - DON, VA3XFT
- Windsor hams demonstrate DMR at Field Day 2013.
- DMR-MARC on Amateur Radio Newsline (1 March 2013): Audio or Text
- Read all about DMR-MARC at the Ontario Science Centre. Thanks VA3XPR!
- BEWARE! CPS 8.5 requires a 25 kHz entitlement key to program 25 kHz analog channels. The entitlement key is free with a paid CPS subscription but we see no need to update subscriber firmware newer than R01.09.10 using CPS 8.0
- See our movie star, Dave K3UCB, at Dayton for an interview with Ham Radio Now
- We HIGHLY recommend ALL DMR-MARC trustees and bridge partners to ONLY use the below firmware. This helps minimize system incompatibilities.
Repeaters R02.20.12 XPR4550,DM3601,XPR6550,DP3601
Mobiles and Portables
Mobiles and Portables
R02.06.01 C-Bridge 7456 SmartPTT Server and Dispatcher 188.8.131.5207
- IMPORTANT!! Repeater Firmware R02.20.12 has been released. Please update your repeater immediately.
- New NorCal talkgroups have been launched, some with new time slots. See the Networked Repeater map.
- We have launched regional talkgroups on time slot 2. These talkgroups are only be available for
contacts within the region. If you are outside the region you must use TG3 North America for region to region contacts, just like before. Note: Your master repeater's location dictates if you have access to the regional talkgroup. For example, peers of K9MOT have access to the Midwest Talkgroup, peers of NE1B have access to the Northeast talkgroup, peers of the RMHR and NoCo groups have access to the Mountain talkgroup, peers of Norcal, Arizona, and Hawaii have access to the Southwest talkgroup, etc.
Regional Talk Group Status:
Talkgroup Name Group Call Activation Northeast 3172 Mid-Atlantic 3173 Southeast 3174 Texas-Oklahoma 3175 Southwest 3176 Mountain 3177 Midwest 3169
Please make sure you read the radio programming instructions before transmitting on the network!
- NETWORK ISSUES: If you notice any problems, complete the form under the Contact Us link at the top of the page. This way your observation gets routed to the specialists. Complaining on the air, even during the weekly net, will do you no good. Thanks for your patience and help in this matter. If you have any additional detailed questions, contact your local repeater trustee.
Future Locations on our Network
- Tampa, FL
- Cedar Lake, IN
- Germantown, WI
- Chicago (downtown), IL
- Abilene, TX
- Elburn, IL
- San Angelo, TX
- Trois Riviers, QC
Do you have a coordinated repeater pair, a repeater site identified, and high speed access? Would you like to be our newest network affiliate? Apply to join our network today!